How to write Application Letter to Bet9ja Shop
Stuck on writing an application letter to a bet9ja, Betking, and Nairabet shop?
No problem, this guide will make it easy for you. I can help you write and send it to you on Whatsapp for just 500 naira, click HERE to chat with me.
Before we start, it’s good you know that since you’re seeking employment either as a bet9ja cashier or worker the letter is going to be a formal letter.
Why you need a good Bet9ja application letter:
- The wrong letter format will give a bad impression on your manager.
- You need to convince the manager since there are other people looking for the same job.
- You need to include the right information to be considered.
Even if you’re not able to put your words together you can always get someone to help you. I can help you write a good application letter.
Or you can follow the letter format below and do it yourself.
How to Write Bet9ja Application Letter
Follow the steps below:
- Click HERE to chat with me I will help you write a Bet9ja, Nairabet, and any betting company for just 500 naira.
- You will get it on Whatsapp in just one hour.
- I will tell you the type of envelope to use.
- I will tell you what to write at the back of the envelope.
- Also, will tell you questions that you will be asked and how to prepare.
BELOW IS SOMEONE I HELPED:
13 thoughts on “How to write Application Letter to Bet9ja Shop”
Hi pls help me write an application letter for employment at premier bet shop as a cashier My name is Isaac Annorful 21 yrs have completed secondary school
Give me a call I will help you. 08104094348
Help me to write an application letter for bet9ja cashier
Call me 08104094348
Help me write an application letter for bet9ja cashier
I want you to help me write a latter to a bet ninja shop a good application later
chat me up on 08104094348
Help me to write an application letter in bet9ja shop
Help me to write an application for bet9ja shop
pls help me write an application letter for bet9ja shop
kindly contact me
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sample Of Letter Of Application - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland
- New visitor?
- Advertise with Us
- Write for us
Ask a Question | Questions | Login or Register
How to Write Application Letter for Job Employment (5 samples)
- by EMMA ONWUKA
- May 19, 2019 September 20, 2020
- 98 Comments
Learn⇒ How to Write Application Letter in Nigeria that will land you into a good job . If this is your first time to write job vacancy cover letter and you know nothing about how to write an application letter for a job employment, do not worry. The information below will help you to write a good job application letter.
The art of letter writing is often thought to be one of the easiest things to do not until necessity demands one from you. I was discussing with one of the Human Resource Manager of a notable company in Nigeria two days ago on issues of Job application and getting jobs in Nigeria. In his words, “most job seekers of these days cannot even write a good application letter or cover letter that will warrant them to being selected for job interview”. According to him, submitting a good application letter is a prerequisite for invitation for job interview.
It is therefore paramount that I discuss in detail how to write a stunning application letter for quick job employment.
Job Application letter
Read Also : 10+ most asked interview questions and answers; Job Interview Guide
Here’s detailed information you need to write a good job application letter that will help you secure a job interview.
How to write Application letter for Job Employment
- Definition of Application letter or cover letter
- Qualities of a good Application letter
- Tips for writing a job Application letter
- Part of application letters
- Samples of application letter
Definition of Application Letters
A letter of Application , also known as a cover letter is a document sent with your resume to provide information in your skill and experience.
A letter of application typically provides detailed information on why you are qualified for the job you are applying for. The application cover letter is a tool used to sell you as a job seeker. Effective applications letters explain the reasons for your interest in the specific organization and identify your most relevant skills on experiences. Your application letter should let the employer know what position you are applying for, why the employer should select you for an interview and how you.
You chance of securing a particular job starts with your ability to write a good application letter. If you fail to write good application letter, you will likely not be selected for the job interview.
Read Also: How to Write a good CV in Ngeria (with Sample )
Qualities of a good application letters
- A good application letter should be straight to the point. A letter of application should not be more than one page long.
- A good application letter must contain the position you’re applying for.
- It must contain your qualification, experiences and skills relevant to the job you’re seeking for
- It should explain why you’re the most qualified for job position and should be selected for an interview.
Read Also: How to prepare for a Job Interview in 10 days
Tips for Writing a Job Application Letter
- You have to do some groundwork before you start to write your job application letter.
- Consider what information you want to include (keeping in mind that space is limited).
- Spend some time to analyze the job advertisement.
- Match your qualifications with the employer’s wants and needs. If the job advert calls for a strong leader, think of examples of when you’ve successfully led a team.
- You have to mindful of the font size , style and letter spacing of the Application letter. A letter of application should be single-spaced with a space between each paragraph. Use about 1″ margins and align your text to the left, which is the standard alignment for most documents. Use a traditional font such as Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri. The font size should be between 11 and 12 points.
- Proofread and edit your application letter after writing to correct grammatical errors.
Read also: 5 most common job interview mistakes
Part of Job application letter
Here’s a quick lowdown on the main parts in a job application letter:
- Job seeker’s contact address (your address)
- Your employer’s contact address
- Salutation – This is your polite greeting. The most common salutation is “Dear sir/Madam,
- Heading – The heading contain the post you’re applying for.
Body of the Application letter – You can think of this part as being three distinct parts with a conclusion.
i. In the first paragraph , mention the job you are applying for, the date and where you saw the job advert .
ii. The next paragraph(s) are the most important part of your letter. This is where you’ll share those relevant details on your qualifications, experience and accomplishments.
ii. The third and conclusion part of the body of the letter will be your thank you to the employer; you can also offer follow-up information.
- Complimentary Close – Sign off your application letter with a polite close, such as “Yours faithfully” or “Yours sincerely”.
- Signature – End with your application letter signature, handwritten, followed by your typed name. If this is an email, simply include your typed name, followed by your contact information.
Samples Job Application Letter
Sample ii of job application letters.
- H ow to write Application Letter for post of Sales Job (4 samples)
- Tips for writing an application letter for leave of absence
- Application Letter for Hotel Job in Nigeria (with Examples)
SAMPLE III of Job Application Letter
Sometimes, some companies would rather prefer you send your application letter to their email address. And when this required, you’re not expected to use the above format.
Here is a sample of an email “Job Application Letter”
Subject : Coding and Programmer position – Pan Kitt
Email Message :
Dear Hiring Manager,
I write to express my interest in the Coding and Programmer position listed on udemy.com
Your descriptions of the work responsibilities that are required of your next coding and programmer position closely match my experience, and I am excited to submit my resume to you for your consideration.
In my position as a programmer for Zentex Company, I updated and expanded existing programs. I also wrote programs in a variety of computer languages, such as PHP, C++ and Java.
Additionally, I build computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code.
My resume is attached. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your favourable consideration.
Address: 37 Obah Street, Onitsha-Anambra State, Nigeria.
Email; [email protected]
Phone number: 070388xxx64
Summary of how to write an Job application letter or cover letter
- Start by writing your contact information at top of the page.
- Your application letter should be addressed to a name or title with contact information.
- Express your interest in the first paragraph. State where you found the position, date and how you’ll be of benefit to the employer.
4 The second and third paragraph should be a summary of your strengths, qualifications, and experience.
- Conclude with an explicit one-sentence summary of why you’re the perfect candidate for the job.
- Invite the human resources manager to contact you (optional).
- End the application letter with Complimentary Close message (Yours faithfully,)
- Sign off appropriately, and write your name.
- Check to see if content is organized.
- Proofread your application letter.
See : Other samples of Job Application letters
How to follow up on a job application letter
Hearing nothing after sending your application letter and CV to an office or email, upon requirement can be very disheartening.
But, the truth is, it will do you no good to just sit and wait for a response that might never come.
So, should it ever happen that after sending your application letter or CV for a week or two after the end of application letter submission; you do not get a response from the hiring manager, go ahead and follow-up your application.
98 thoughts on “How to Write Application Letter for Job Employment (5 samples)”
Application letter for marketing job at bank
Am a graduate of secondary school Help me with an application letter for a job in an oil mail company
Please Sir/ma I need work please help me out please sir/ma
I’m an OND holder, Please help me with a job application letter for an eatry likely kilimanjaro.
please i need application later for company work. HND holder with no work expirence
I need applications latter for administrative officer in a local government
This post is well written, thanks for sharing.
Please I need application applying for a position of laundry in a company with qualifications of NCE and awaiting result b.Sc with no experience
where is your location
Good afternoon sir
I’m a fresh graduate of industrial relations and personnel management. I’m in need of job
Where is your location?
Good morning sir, am Angela from Ebony state, please I need a job, please help with one if you can .it can be any state within the south south/east. Thanks est
Hi Need an application letter forrhe post of driver in Nigeria.
Please I need application for the post of a warehouse store keeper
Good morning sir, sir please I want to apply for the post of a sales girl in an LG company with no experience. Am just an o, level holder
B.Sc in Accounting without any work work experience.
Good evening sir, Pls I need an application format to apply for any position related to my field (B.sc in Accounting)
Need application letter to work in the student work study scheme in my institution where I school
What’s your qualifications?
Good morning sir please I need application letter for supermarket work with minimal qualifications of OND [email protected]
Please sir I need application letter to work at phone accessories shop
Please I need application letter for the post of sales girl am a HND holder I have 3years experience
Please how do I write an application letter to EEDC. I’m an ND holder and a skilled electrician
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A EEDC GRADUATE MARKETER I am writing to express my interest in the job position above that is currently available in your company. I worked for 2years with Goflivc Company Nig. Ltd, Lagos as a Marketer/distributor. I am willing to put the best of my knowledge and experience in the job. I look forward in exploring and taking the company to it level of impacting consumers in Nigeria if found appointed. ………………………………………………………………… Edit and Add your other information as required
Pls i need an application for job in hotel
Good afternoon please I need an application letter for the recently advertised Rivers State job,I don’t have any prior experience but I need to apply.
What post are you seeking for and what is your highest qualification?
The post am looking for it’s a laboratory scientist and my qualification is BTech in industrial chemistry/petrochemical technology
Am here sir/ma
Pls help me write application for nursing job in a private hospital
Good morning, please is the any new format in writing and employment application letter.
Please help me with application letter for the post of factory worker
Send us your email and qualifications
Please I want to write an application latter to a local brewery company in my area ,with no [email protected]
Please i need a sample of a letter of application for an attendant at oil and gas station with no experience
I want to write application letter for post of a worker in a factory.
How may we be of help?
I am a ssc holder and am applying for a job at bet9ja shop
Do you need an application letter for bet9ja job?
I don’t know yet, but incase if I could ask to write
I don’t know yet,but incase if I could be ask to write it.
Yeah I need it now oo
I need application for mega filling station, I am an ssce holder without any experience
I need application letter for radio station I am a diploma holder and I have no idea
Halima Sani Darma
Yes I need application later for a bet9ja shop please I want to submit it today
Are you in lagos?
All the letter samples made profound sense. Thanks for the article guys
Mathew Ade, we are glad you found the samples of job employment letters in the article very helpful.
Please I need application of a secretary
SSCE holder,want to apply for a job at Dover Hotel ,ikeji
Go Ahead. follow the format in this page to draft your application letter
Pls I won’t apply for operator I have trade text I need format on how I will write it my email address :[email protected]
I don’t understand, please.
Sir please I need your help
What help do you need?
pls I need application letters to do my IT at the airport…. email. akom[email protected]
ND holder need apply for job at federal university please need sample.
What post are you applying for?
I need application letter for the post a driver
Send us your email address
Am a HND holder I want to write an application federal university gusau
Pls I am a fresh graduate with no experience and I want to apply for restaurant job. Can I get a sample.? My email is [email protected]
Edit the sample in Application Letter for Hotel Job in Nigeria (with Examples)
Please can you help me wirte an application letter for a post of a receptionist, HND holder with no working experience. Thanks and God bless
Thanks for sharing this with me
Thanks for the update focus on the fact
I want to write and E-MAIL APPLICATION LETTER TO EEDC COMPANY, How can I write it.
I want to write a letter for a hotel porter with no experience… about to get my ND
Check out the format for Application Letter for Hotel Job in Nigeria (with Examples)
I am an SSCE Holder and i want to apply for DSS Army. Please i need a sample of a suitable application letter. Thank you. My email is [email protected]
Please, is SSCE Holder qualify to apply for DSS Army? Be sure so that we can proceed.
hey please I want to write application to work in a fuel station please help
Do you want us to draft the Application Letter for you? Give us details of your credential, your level and what you’re apply..
ssc holder and I’m applying for jobs in a bet9ja shop
Do you need an application letter the Bet9ja job?
ND holder want to apply for a job at Kings flower mill company
Send us your email address so that we can send you a draft of job Application letter for Kings flower mill company
No response since then
Please, can you quote your question again
Yes Administrative office in my local government ,nnachi Annabel Ogba .B.sc Economic.
I need a letter for faster food restaurant today and I’m an ssce older
Nice key points. It helped alot.. Thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome. We’ll be publishing more write up on different samples of application letter in Nigeria
Nice one, these are indeed awesome tips for writing a better application letter. i will implement these tips when writing next.
thanks for sharing!
Good Application Letter is an important factor to consider in Job pursuit. Thank you for dropping by. I wish you success.
Hey, Nice article.. Your points are very simple and impressive special for those who are writing job applications for the first time.. Nice do keep posting..!!
Thank you, Kiran Sahu.
please i need application for the post of a store keeper
What’s your qualification?
I need application for the of a staff in a production factory…
I need a application letter for sale boy
Please help me with an application letter for a hotel reception
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * -->
Professional Cashier Cover Letter Example for 2023
Read for inspiration or use it as a base to improve your own Cashier cover letter. Just replace personal information, company application data and achievements with your own.
Tips to write a memorable cashier cover letter
What’s the best thing about writing a Cashier cover letter? You get to decide which parts of your experience need to be highlighted and which should better be skipped!
And what’s the thing that will make every hiring manager want to learn more about you? Mentioning the tools that have helped you overcome challenges and improve your skillset.
Let's look at our professional tips and examples that will help you write a memorable cover letter and land an interview.
By now you’ve probably learned that a well-written cover letter will complement your resume and increase your chances of getting the job.
It will also introduce the recruiter to your strengths and your capacity to handle challenges.
In short - it will make them want to learn more about you!
Check out our guide on what your cover letter should include for some additional inspiration.
Now it’s time to move on to what you actually came for – our professional tips and examples that will help you write a memorable cover letter and land an interview.
Choose the right salutation and craft an introduction that gets you remembered
Choosing the right salutation might be tough – we get it. After all, you don’t want to sound way too formal or too friendly.
There are some things that should definitely be taken into consideration when it comes to addressing your cover letter. First and foremost comes the recruiter’s name.
Even if you don’t know who the person reading your cover letter might be, try to find out. Check company websites or social media profiles or even media articles.
If this doesn’t help, you can go for traditional gender-neutral salutations that don’t require knowing the hiring manager’s name.
Here are some of our favorites:
- To the [team you're applying for] Department,
- Dear Paul Black,
- Dear Hiring Manager,
- Dear Ms. Stone
The introduction of your cover letter is the first thing the hiring manager will read. Logically, having a strong introduction is your chance of getting their attention.
In order to do that, you need to get creative. Don’t just do what everyone else’s been doing for years, i.e. writing “I found this job opening on that website and decided to apply”.
Rather, show that you are genuinely excited about the position and the company. You could do that by mentioning your love for the industry or what you can bring to the table.
Don't skip on your Cashier soft and hard skills
The resume is the place to list all your hard skills. The Cashier cover letter, on the other hand, is the ideal place to emphasize your soft skills and link them to your achievements.
Think about times when your skills have helped you achieve certain goals that seemed too difficult. And don’t worry about admitting some of your weak sides – this is a great way to show recruiters your potential and ability to grow, both professionally and personally.
Looking at the specific job posting requirements could also give you insight on what skills should be included in your resume by all means. This will help you pass applicant tracking systems (ATS) that screen cover letters for keywords before passing them on to recruiters.
Prove how your skills can help the company grow
Proving that you’re familiar with the company is a great way to win the recruiter’s heart. It shows that you’ve taken some time for research and that you’re attentive to detail.
What’s more, it will also help you find out the issues at hand. This way, you can link your own skills and qualifications to some potential challenges the company might have to deal with in the future.
Choose the right closing line
Using the right words to end your Cashier cover letter is essential for two reasons.
First, it supports the great first impression you’ve already made. Second, it’s a way to express your gratitude for the recruiter’s time and consideration.
The closing line you choose depends on your preferences and the company culture. If you want to be on the safe side, stick to more traditional phrases, such as “Looking forward to hearing from you” and “Thank you for your consideration”.
Cover letter examples by industry
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Worker
- Inventory Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Store Manager
Cover letters helped people get noticed
Updated for today’s recruitment standards
Worried your cover letter design is past the expiration date? We’ll help you craft a new one that leaves an impression and beats luck.
Senior customer support engineer.
" Enhancv gave me a sense of relief and a feeling of confidence when passing it along to a potential employer. "
Daniel Pietersen on using Enhancv
Check out more winning cover letter examples for inspiration
Learn from people who have succeeded in their job hunt.
- Director of Engineering Cover Letter
- General Manager Cover Letter
- Biomedical Engineer Cover Letter
- Chief Of Staff Cover Letter
- Digital Marketing Executive Cover Letter
- Dance Cover Letter
- Icu Nurse Cover Letter
- Front End Developer Cover Letter
- Business Data Analyst Cover Letter
- Market Research Cover Letter
- Camp Counselor Cover Letter
- Electrician Cover Letter
Become the center of attention with a matching Cashier resume
Having a professional Cashier cover letter is great, but pairing it with an equally good resume will help you beat luck.
Check out our Cashier resume writing guidelines or hire an expert to guide you .
What Do You Look for in a Manager Interview Question and Answers
Which Resume Font to Use for Making an Outstanding Resume
Are Cover Letters Necessary in 2023?
Should You Have Hobbies & Interests on Your Resume?
What to Bring to an Interview: Fail-Proof Your Interview With These 10 Useful Items
7 Internship Interview Questions and Answers
- Create Resume
- Terms of Service
- HTML Sitemap
- Resume Builder
- Resume Examples
- Resume Templates
- Resume Formats
- Resume Checker
- Resume Skills
- How to Write a Resume
- Modern Resume Templates
- Simple Resume Templates
- CV Examples
- CV Templates
- How to Write a CV
- Cover Letter Builder
- Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter Templates
- Cover Letter Formats
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Resume Guides
- Cover Letter Guides
- Job Interview Guides
- Job Interview Questions
- Career Resources
- Meet our customers
- Career resources
- French (FR)
- Swedish (SE)
© 2023 . All rights reserved.
Made with love by people who care.
… providing apt job information.
How to write an application letter in Nigeria – Free Samples word/PDF
Most of the time, job application in Nigeria stands out when you include an application letter expresses your interest in a job, stating your skills, competences, experience and shows the employer why you are the ideal potential hire to fill the job role.
This article is aimed at answering the following questions;
Do you need an application letter for employment?
An application letter for any position format?
An Application letter template that could be modified to suit the role you’re applying for?
In a scenario, when the job description does not include an application letter, such some part-time jobs , factory jobs, dispatch rider jobs writing one will help you highlight your skills and achievements at a glance and get the hiring manager’s attention.
What is a Job application Letter?
An application letter is a formal document written to a potential employer to express your interest in an open position. The job application letter highlights why you a professional and an individual, showing your achievements and skills, helping to get the attention of the hiring manager or recruiter responsible for reviewing applications.
This letter should be interesting enough to recruiter or hiring manager, highlights the key qualifications that make you a fit for the role, creating thoughts in his heart to request for an interview.
A job application letter also focuses on key competencies that set you apart from other applicants showing your familiarity with the role, company to which you’re applying. This application letter shows how your personality, professional goals and aspirations align with the company’s goals.
Difference between a Cover Letter and Application Letter.
- In most cases the application letter and the cover letter perform almost the same function, they are different as an application letter is intended to stand alone, while a cover letter is usually sent alongside a CV or resume.
- An application letter is direct stating clearly your skills, competencies, personality, goals as it aligns to the organization, while cover letter highlights information on the CV or not containing too much information about the job seekers because it is merely an introduction of the CV/resume
- A cover letter contains a brief introduction that consists of the three to four sentences about the potential hire/job seekers’ experience, skills, education, accomplishment, stating clearly why the job seeker is the best candidate to fill the job. While an application letter may have an extensive introduction as it stands alone just like the CV.
- A cover letter is written with the intention to capture the recruiter or hiring manager’s attention enough to want to review the CV or resume, thus inviting the job seeker for an interview. While An application letter is mostly used by a job seeker to show interest in an unsolicited job.
How to write a Cover letter Dear Sir/Madam Application for employment I hereby apply for this Position. I believe that my experience and qualifications will make me a valuable asset to your organisation. Below are the reasons why I think I am the best candidate for this position — Collen Kagiso Mogwera ?? (@kagisodoc) June 1, 2020
Download, free cover letter template to boost your job application.
Why You need an Application Letter for a Job
For jobs in Nig eria, an application letter serves as a formal introduction between you and your prospective employer, and in most cases helps you get ahead of other job seekers giving your potential hire a reason why you are ahead of other applicants.
Nigeria which has a much more competitive circle in comparison with what happens when jobs are advertised with thousands of applicants showing interest, an applicant letter helps you stand out.
Learn how to write a stunning cover letter with free cover letter sample now.
Steps to Writing an Application Letter
Writing an application letter for jobs in Nigeria requires the following steps;
- Research & Understanding the company and Job role.
- Decision on the Application format narration
- Address Heading of the letter
- Address the letter to the HR, Hiring manager & recruiter.
- Introduction describing your interest
- Describe your relevant experience and qualifications
- Include key aspects that stands you as an applicant.
- Express gratitude for an opportunity
- Close the letter
1. Research & Understanding the company and Job Role : Research is a very important tool in writing an application letter, the first step is understanding the company and job role you’re applying for making it clear what you want to achieve, and all the things that you want your prospective employer to know that make you stand out as a potential hire.
Creating an outline of your application letter based on your research and understanding on the company will make it easy for you to write your application letter because you have the structure planned out already.
2. Decision on the Application format narration : Once you concluded on the structure based on research, understanding of the company and job role for your application letter, based on this you should create a rough draft of the application letter before writing the original one.
Once you’ve created a draft your application letter doesn’t worry about grammatical errors and punctuation errors, this would aid in developing a prototype application letter.
3. Address Heading of the letter : Addressing the header of the application letter is important, but Salutation is one aspect of the application letter that the employer or hiring manager will likely see first as soon as they open the application letter and requires to be written with care.
Important salutation tips before you start writing your application letter:
- Include a comma at the end of your salutation
- Addressing more than one recipient, in the application process you should address the recipient as ‘Dear Sirs/Madams’ .
- If recipient name of the application unknown, you should address the hiring manager or recruiter as ‘Dear Sir/Madam’.
- If the recipient’s gender (hiring manager or recruiter) is not known, you should address the he/she with the full name. Like; ‘Dear David Samuel’.
4. Address the letter to the HR, hiring manager & recruiter : How you address the hiring manager or recruiter is important as he/she can sense your tone from the way that you write. Treating the recipients with respect when you are writing your application letter, be polite and use formal language when you are writing not to using any slang or ambiguous words.
5. Introduction describing your interest: Describing your interest you should be brief as much as you can giving your prospective employers reasons why are the best candidate for the job role.
Due to the high number of applications Employers receive especially in Nigeria, they may not be able to spend time reading your application letter. Your application letter stand out when you mention the purpose of your letter in the first paragraph because this is where the recruiter or hiring manager will likely look at first.
6. Describe your relevant experience and qualifications : Tailoring your application to the job and company describing your relevant experience and qualification for that role you are applying for and the company will give your prospective employer the mindset that you are passionate about the job and the company and helping the company achieve their set goals and objectives, offering value.
Prospective hire or recruiter look forward to hiring people that are offering value, with the right skills, competence and passionate about the job. Tailoring your application letter with these criteria may be all you need to land the job of your dreams.
7. Include key aspects that stands you as an applicant : It is important to include key aspects that stands you out as an applicant, unless a handwritten letter is requested, you should send a typed and computer-generated document. Typing your document clearly using these outlines will help you present a well-aligned, clear, and easy to read the document.
It’s important to use Quality Paper If you’re are sending a hard copy application letter to the employer’s office, make sure you use a good and quality paper.
proof-reading your application letter repeatedly will help you see grammatical or typographical errors that you would need to fix before you send your application letter. You can read your application letter out loud to yourself to see some errors also.
10. Close the letter : When you are sending your application letter to the hiring manager or recruiter, you should make sure that your tone matches the tone of the letter. A formal application letter closing note should be polite, courteous, and respectful.
These are common closing that you can use to end your application letter:
- ‘Faithfully Yours’
- ‘Sincerely’ or your ‘faithfully’
- ‘Your Truly’
You need an Application Letter for any specific role leave a comment and i would upload in 24 hours.
Tags: application letter in Nigeria
24 thoughts on “ How to write an application letter in Nigeria – Free Samples word/PDF ”
I need application letter for sales executive position in Lagos
The CV format has been upload.
This has been very useful.
Thank you for the kind words.
Best Regards, Ken.
I need an application letter format for a Copywriter…
Thank so much
Please refer to Application letter Sample Doc. it’s an editable file.
It can be used for all job roles.
Best Regards, ken.
Good day, please I need application letter for the position of graduate assistant in a higher institution
Please change use that of Intern modifying it to graduate assistant, that should work.
I need an application letter for the position of accountant or sales executive.
Please use the CV format for accounting jobs.
I need an application letter for material coordinator in a steel company
Please edit the Application letter Sample Doc to suit your job role.
Please i need application letter for one daily contribution organization
Please use the Application letter Sample Doc file, editing it to suit the role.
Hello pls I need an application letter for a restaurant position in Edo state….
Please i need application letter for a position in a microfinance bank. Thank you
Please edit the Application letter Sample Doc file to suit the role.
I need application letter for 2023 comart training program
Please refer to the Application letter Sample Doc. file.
It’s easily editable for any role.
I need an application letter for the position of a secretary
Please use the Application letter Sample Doc. format, it’s easily editable for any role.
How To Write An Application Letter To Bet9ja Shop As A Cashier In Nigeria With Two Years Experiences
Please refer to the Application letter Sample Doc it is editable to suit any role.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria 2022?
We're here to help. Search the latest job vacancies 2022 on La-Job Portal Site. Find Full-Time, Remote, Visa Sponsorship jobs , NGO jobs and more across top companies now.
Home | Technology | Tutorial Innovation | SEO
How to write a job application letter.
- Residential address
- Personal website
- Linked/Facebook profile (if they are applicable for your vacancy)
4. State exactly in which way you will be the best for the employer.
7. Ask the hiring manager to call you back
8. sign your application letter correctly.
9. A sample of an application letter
You may like these posts
Post a comment.
Hi, i want to know if you are still hiring writers, i'm interested.
We just stop for a while but very soon we will start hiring back.
Today 2odds prediction
Search what you looking for, connect with sharpest arena, get free vfl cheats update, drop your email to get daily tips.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Bet9ja virtual cheat and correct scores, 100% sure. 9:42 AM
Bet9ja Zoom Soccer Livescore and Results 11:49 AM
Betking Virtual Cheat, Tricks and Tips to Win Betking League 8:43 AM
Betpawa Virtual Cheat 2022 5:19 PM
Pes 2019 cheat codes for ps4, ps3, ps2 game 8:56 AM
How to Win #500K on Virtual Football League, (PART 1). 7:21 PM
Bet9ja: Virtual Football League PDF, Software, Cheat & Tricks 2:26 AM
Virtual Football League Calculator and Indicator, VFL APK 2:06 PM
Download: All Sharpest Arena and Sharplilo PDF ebooks 7:18 PM
Sportybet Instant Virtual Cheat & Tricks PDF 9:01 AM
Recommended for you.
- All Betting Tutorials 59
- Biography - Arena 8
- Browsing Cheat - Arena 9
- Business Tips and Ideas 65
- Cheat and Tips 15
- Football Betting Tips 33
- Football Betting Tutorial 13
- How to Make Money 64
- Production 12
- Reviews & Recommendations 32
- Snacks/Food Recipes 23
- Students - Arena 19
- Virtual Cheats and Tricks 40
- All Betting Tutorials
- Biography - Arena
- Browsing Cheat - Arena
- Business Tips and Ideas
- Cheat and Tips
- Football Betting Tips
- Football Betting Tutorial
- How to Make Money
- Reviews & Recommendations
- Snacks/Food Recipes
- Students - Arena
- Virtual Cheats and Tricks
Footer Menu Widget
Social footer widget.
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Contribute Train Your Brain Game Improve Your English Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- HELP US Support wikiHow Community Dashboard Write an Article Request a New Article More Ideas...
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses New Tech Help Pro New Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Coupons Quizzes Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Quizzes New
- Train Your Brain New
- Improve Your English New
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Easy Ways to Help
- Approve Questions
- Fix Spelling
- More Things to Try...
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Job Application Documents
How to Write a Job Application Letter (with Examples)
Last Updated: February 23, 2023 References
Introduction, body paragraphs, closing your letter, expert q&a.
This article was written by Shannon O'Brien, MA, EdM and by wikiHow staff writer, Aly Rusciano . Shannon O'Brien is the Founder and Principal Advisor of Whole U. (a career and life strategy consultancy based in Boston, MA). Through advising, workshops and e-learning Whole U. empowers people to pursue their life's work and live a balanced, purposeful life. Shannon has been ranked as the #1 Career Coach and #1 Life Coach in Boston, MA by Yelp reviewers. She has been featured on Boston.com, Boldfacers, and the UR Business Network. She received a Master's of Technology, Innovation, & Education from Harvard University. There are 8 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been viewed 10,512,117 times.
So, you’ve found your dream job and want to make sure you nail the job application process. You double- and triple-check the criteria—they’re asking for a cover letter. What does that mean, and how do you write it? A cover letter or letter of application is a single page that sums up why you want and deserve the job. Think of it as an extension of your resume; a sales pitch for why you’re the perfect candidate. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide full of examples and tips on how to write a letter of application for a job. With our help and a little finesse, you may soon be calling that dream job your own.
Things You Should Know
- Format your application letter single-spaced and in Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri font that’s 10- to 12-point in size.
- Open your letter with an engaging and confident first paragraph that briefly includes your qualifications, where you found the job, and your overall interest in the position.
- Show your personality in the body paragraphs by describing the passions that relate to the position in 1 or 2 sentences.
- Use keywords (like leadership, communication, and detail-oriented) from the job description throughout your letter to show that you’ve done your research.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Personal website and/or portfolio link (if you have one)
- If you don’t know the hiring manager's name, search the company’s website or refer to the name of the individual who originally posted the job opening.
- If you’re in doubt about who to address your letter to, use “[Department] Hiring Manager.”
- If you don’t have the employer or hiring manager’s name, use a general but professional opening, “To Whom It May Concern” or “Dear [Department] Hiring Manager.”
- Be short and specific in this opening paragraph—save those details for later.
- Think of your first paragraph as a sales pitch. What can you say that’ll grab their attention immediately? Is there something you have that other candidates don’t that make you more qualified for the position?
- Show the employer that you’re familiar with the company and job application by noting keywords and characteristics valued by the company.
- For example: “I write to apply for the Office Manager position at Acme Investments, Inc. I am an excellent fit for this position, as demonstrated by my extensive background in management and proven success as a corporate administrator.”
- Companies appreciate when job candidates include this information because it lets them know where people are searching for jobs.
- Only include a company contact or friend’s name if you have their permission. This way, they’ll be ready to answer any questions about you and your character later.
- You may write something like: “John Smith recommended that I get in touch with you about the general manager position at EnviroRent,” or “I came across the available position on LinkedIn and believe I am a strong candidate.”
- For instance, if the company needs someone who can lead a team and handle multiple projects at once, note what team projects you’ve led in previous positions and how you improved overall productivity.
- If you have numerical data or stats to back up your accomplishments, include them! This is your time to brag about your achievements and show how you’ve excelled in the workplace.
- Scan the job application for keywords like leadership, communication, management, and detail-oriented. Then, highlight in your letter how you have these characteristics or skills.
- Avoid embellishing any of your qualifications. Remember, an employer can always double-check the facts.
- If you’re not sure what to write, refer to your resume or CV. What have you done that matches the job description best, and how can you elaborate on it?
- For example: “In my previous role, I successfully supported an office of 100 personnel and honed my management and interpersonal skills through customer service and clerical responsibilities.”
- For instance, you could express how the company has impacted you personally and why that’s driven you to apply for the position.
- Although you want to provide details, keep it short. Stick to a 1 to 2-sentence description rather than a full-length story. Your letter should stay under 3 paragraphs.
- Here’s an example: “My passion for teaching began the summer of my sophomore year of high school when I was a camp counselor. I was given the opportunity to teach a class focusing on local plant life, and the campers’ enthusiasm cultivated my love for teaching and conservation.
- For instance, you could write, “I am excited about the possibility of working for you and your company. I would be more than happy to discuss my qualifications and Acme’s future direction in person or via video conference.”
- Keep your call to action brief and open, or provide specific dates you’d be available to meet with the employer.
- For instance, sign off with, “Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you,” or “Thank you for considering me for this position. If you have any further questions or require additional documentation, please don’t hesitate to contact me.”  X Research source
- If you’re sending your letter via email, import your signature into the document as an image or .png file.
- Always proofread and ask someone else to read over your application letter before you send it. This way, you can make sure it’s absolutely perfect and error-free.  X Trustworthy Source Purdue Online Writing Lab Trusted resource for writing and citation guidelines Go to source ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Keep the overall tone of the company or employer in mind while writing your letter. For instance, if you’re applying to be a journalist for a prestigious news website, match their word choice and writing style. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
- Be sure to customize your application letter for every job you apply to, even if they have the same qualifications. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://www.ferrum.edu/downloads/careers/cover-letters.pdf
- ↑ https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/job_search_writing/job_search_letters/cover_letters_workshop/formatting_and_organization.html
- ↑ https://icc.ucdavis.edu/materials/cover-letters
- ↑ https://hbr.org/2016/05/learn-to-love-networking
- ↑ https://hbr.org/2014/02/how-to-write-a-cover-letter
- ↑ https://career.colostate.edu/resources/cover-letter-example-csu-career-center/
- ↑ https://www.astate.edu/dotAsset/54eb42cc-33a3-4237-a46e-3f4aaac79389.pdf
- ↑ https://career.gatech.edu/writing-effective-cover-letter
About This Article
The best way to start an application letter is to mention where you found the job opportunity and how your strengths can benefit the employer. Devote time in the body paragraphs to tell the employer more about your experience and qualifications. Explain why you’re the best candidate and finish by inviting the hiring manager to contact you. For suggestions on how to prepare your letter, and examples of what to write, read on! Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Nov 11, 2022
Did this article help you?
Jun 17, 2016
Sherfa K. Hassan
Jul 1, 2017
Jul 7, 2017
Jul 8, 2017
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
Stuck on writing an application letter to a bet9ja, Betking, and Nairabet shop? No problem, this guide will make it easy for you. I can help you write and
To work as a Cashier you could work in many different environments from a betting shop cashier to a supermarket cashier. Whichever environment you work in
This is an example of how NOT to write a letter of application. Imagine you have to read like hundreds of this type of letters when
Application Letter For Employment · Job Letter ... How to write a letter: A Great Guide for students and teachers ... Short Resignation Letter.
A letter of application should be single-spaced with a space between each paragraph. Use about 1″ margins and align your text to the left, which
Professional Cashier cover letter sample from a real job application. ... In short - it will make them want to learn more about you!
A cover letter contains a brief introduction that consists of the three to four sentences about the potential hire/job seekers' experience
Reviews from Bet9ja employees about Bet9ja culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
The best tips on how to write an Application letter for Job Vacancy ... what attracted you to this vacancy, always be precise and short.
Introduction · Be short and specific in this opening paragraph—save those details for later. · Think of your first paragraph as a sales pitch. · Show the employer